Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EddiE314

Sorry Win9x Users.

Dear Win9x Users,

I don't know if I can speak for most of the people in this Message Forum but I (EddiE314) am sorry for putting down 9x users, don't feel like a retard because you use Win9x/ME, maybe you just don't feel like paying $320 US for Win2k of just don't want to use it for whatever reason you may have. This site/message board is called NT Compatible, not 9x compatible, but being one of the most popular and helpful boards on the net the Admins and most of the members thought it would be a good idea to add a Windows 9x section and after much thought..so do I. So feel free to post any questions you may have and I can assure you that they will be answered in a professional fashion. We're pretty "laid-back" in this forum and sometimes you may not get the response you are looking for. Thank you for your time.

-EddiE314

Eddie just likes to yank the chains of the new guys. Don't let his (or a few other guys smile ) sarcasm get in the way of finding the answers you need. They will play with you a bit, but they always give up the goods.

I've been a daily visitor to NT Compatible for about 6 months now. This site has been the most informative and humorous resource for NT operating systems that probably exists on the internet.

SHS and Phillip are dedicated to this site beyond belief, and the enhancements they are constantly adding to it, make NT Compatible the envy of any technical support resources offered by any Company out there.

The price of admittance is $0.00 and the response time is usually less than a day smile

If so, why not replying to my problem (possibly with something that will permit me to solve it?).

Many thanks in advance