Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
allen.panther

Here's another ( related) question for you'z LinuXperts..?

How do I access the (Windows98SE)D:/My documents/My music files on my other ( NOT in a RedHat partition)hard -drive under Linux..? (...I placed /boot and the swap DIR/drive on

.....................................................................................-t

C, and the / on the free -space on D :)) (...?)( CHRIpes!! I don't even know the

right words to say...

-Allen ( that RANK amateur that's s o new to lInux he doesn't even c n0w, yet. . ..

Sorry..that was cruel..a few URLs would be appreciated, though, in this ( my new endevour). You DON'T have to elucidate EVERYTHING in detail. . . PLS! ! ?!? don't tell me every-one is as sparce-in-documentation as MessaGates...

-Allen.pnther ( that [now]passe ( away) old DOSmaster )

Quote:
You DON'T have to elucidate EVERYTHING in detail. . . PLS! ! ?!? don't tell me every-one is as sparce-in-documentation as MessaGates...

Anytime someone proclaims themselves a complete "newbie" to Linux, they shouldn't be suprised if the answerer of that post goes into great detail.. ;(

You can thank macawgumbo for this link on how to access your Windows partition..

"Anytime someone proclaims themselves a complete "newbie" to Linux, they shouldn't be suprised if the answerer of that post goes into great detail.."

Ya, OK...But you didn't...?

-Allen

I' so slow and so stooopid that I missed your link...I'll check it out ( and THANK YOU for your help... )..

(...duuuuuuuuh ) -AllenGotLostInTheConfrontation