Tracker is a semantic data storage for desktop and mobile devices.
Tracker uses W3C standards for RDF ontologies using Nepomuk with
SPARQL to query and update the data.
Tracker is a central repository of user information, that provides two
big benefits for the user; shared data between applications and
information which is relational to other information (for example:
mixing contacts with files, locations, activities and etc.).
The main changes are:
* Fixes: GB#705315, tracker-0.16.2: configure wrongly mixes checks
for enable-compile-warning while using WITH-compile-warnings
* Fixes: GB#726419, tracker-extract reports sparql update errors for
jpeg with dc:indenfitier
* Fixes: DB#675198, tracker-store man page description needs minor
* Updated cs: Marek ÄernockÃ½
* Updated da: Ask H. Larsen
* Updated hu: GÃ¡bor Kelemen
* Updated id: Andika Triwidada
* Updated lv: RÅ«dolfs Mazurs
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users