Tracker is a semantic data storage for desktop and mobile devices.
Tracker uses W3C standards for RDF ontologies using Nepomuk with
SPARQL to query and update the data.
Tracker is a central repository of user information, that provides two
big benefits for the user; shared data between applications and
information which is relational to other information (for example:
mixing contacts with files, locations, activities and etc.).
The main changes are:
* build: Use API version 1.0 instead of bumping it every stable
release (affects .pc and .so filenames)
* build: Require libmediaart >= 0.1.0, code has been exported from
Tracker to this library
* build: Make sure --target-glib used with Vala is the correct GLib
(was 2.34, should be $GLIB_REQUIRED), removes Vala g_type_init() warnings.
* Fixes GB#696099, tracker needle always show "Loading..." in the
* Fixes GB#723097, Select search results when pressing down
* Fixes GB#721455, Obsolete info in license text on multiple modules
* libtracker-common: Add TRACKER_TRACKER_PREFIX define for tracker:
* libtracker-miner: Ensure the decorator nie:DataSource is queried as
* libtracker-miner: Make sure we flush remaining TrackerDecorator
SPARQL updates when finished, avoids loosing extracted data for last files
* libtracker-miner: Fix infinite loop TrackerDecorator
* libtracker-miner: Fix warning for TrackerFileSystem registering
properties twice (with hash destroy function set to NULL)
* libtracker-miner: Improve TrackerDecoratorInfo to be a boxed type
fixing a ref-count issue and a requirement for introspection.
* libtracker-miner: Avoid unnecessary query calls when
tracker_decorator_next() is called consecutively, we now queue queries.
* libtracker-miner: Various improvements including moving string
handling from GArray to GPtrArray and code duplication in TrackerDecorator.
* tracker-extract: Split generic gstreamer/libav extract rules
* tracker-extract: Use fully expanded name for nie:DataSource in
decorator to avoid conflicts with shorthand insert IDs
* tracker-needle: Fixed GTK+ 3.x deprecations
* tracker-needle: Fixed typo in Makefile.am, VALACFLAGS was not being
used, avoids warnings
* firefox: Added Polish translations for plugin
* thunderbird: Added UI localization support including translations
for French, Spanish and Polish
* thunderbird: Escape folder names in URIs
* thunderbird: Port code to make sure it works for Thunderbird 24
* thunderbird: Add and improve debug messages
* Updated cs: Marek ÄernockÃ½
* Updated gl: Fran DiÃ©guez
* Updated id: Andika Triwidada
* Updated it: Milo Casagrande
* Updated pt_BR: Rafael Ferreira
* Updated zh_HK: Chao-Hsiung Liao
* Updated zh_TW: Chao-Hsiung Liao
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users