Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
R Smith

Windows 2000 Transparent

I know there is a registry edit that you can make any window or program transparent when inactive.There is also a program that does this neat little feature for you..only in Win2000 does this work.. anyone happen to know the name of the program or a url to a site?

i have a program called transparitiser that will allow transparansies in 2k. E-mail me and i will send it to ya.

Please note that if you enable alpha bleding in windows 2000, your GDI system will suffer a great performance hit, unless your videocard drivers support the alphablt function which currently, only some matrox g400 do (that means, no TNT/voodo/Geoforce cards)

ThC like the name BTW ;)does your app make the desktop function like a gnome desktop? Just curious I've been using something called eTerm but this only works with cmd prompts and telnet sessions

------------------

I cant help it I have Attention Deficit...hey whats that over there?

yeah i know i didnt know the spelling off the top of my head. And i have never used it because from the time ive downloaded it to now i still havent used win2k long enough to reinstall window blinds and that program heck i havent even used w2k since i started using whistler.