Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
[CaF]Viper

After IE 6.0 2403 Beta install .........

Just about 2 or 3 days ago I installed IE Beta 2403 Build, and I can't see to get my auto-preview to work. What i mean by auto preview (well thats what i call it). When i click on an audio or video file with the web thing enabled on the folder browsing I used to get a little thing where it says the title at teh left in web-view had a play stop and those buttons and i could either listen to music or watch a video without opening, I just clicked play and it would play. I dont have the function any more, I think this happened because of IE 6.0, I liked this function it was quite useful, and I also re-installed Windows Media 7 (non beta). Does anyone know how to re-enable this function I lost all over the options in my comp. And if it is IE how do u uninstall it? Do u like re-install Service Pack 1 , and get IE 5.5 back??

Help please.

Thank you all in advance!

I don't know if this is correct coz I aint used IE.6 but...

Can you increase the width of the explorer folder view frame.

You have this 'autopreview' in Windows explorer in W2k also, and I lost the function of it, or so I thought. Basically it didn't have enough room to display the icons. So try increasing the width.

Let me know if this helps.

Yak

--