Good news, everyone!
A new Clutter snapshot is now available at:
Additionally, a git clone of the source tree:
git clone git://git.gnome.org/clutter
will include a signed 1.15.92 tag which points to a commit named:
which can be verified with:
git verify-tag 1.15.92
and can be checked out with a command such as:
git checkout -b build 1.15.92
Clutter is a library for creating compelling, dynamic and portable graphical
user interfaces. Clutter is released under the terms of the GNU Lesser
General Public License, version 2.1 or (at your option) later.
Clutter depends on:
GLib â¥ 2.37.3
JSON-GLib â¥ 0.12.0
Cogl â¥ 1.15.9
Cairo â¥ 1.10
Pango â¥ 1.30
Atk â¥ 2.5.3
Clutter also has platform-specific dependencies; for more information, see
the README file included in the release.
- This is an unstable snapshot of Clutter; there are no compatibility
guarantees for API added during a development cycle.
- This version is API and ABI compatible with the current stable
release of Clutter.
- Installing the contents of this release will overwrite the files
from the installation of the current release of Clutter.
- Bugs should be reported on the Clutter Bugzilla product, at:
â¢ List of changes since Clutter 1.15.90
- Fix regression in BoxLayout for RTL text direction
- Update Visual Studio build files
- Translation updates
Polish, French, Slovak, Lithuanian, Catalan
â¢ List of bugs fixed since Clutter 1.15.90
#706450 - box-layout: Fix RTL layout swapping with non-zero container
Many thanks to:
Chun-wei Fan, Jasper St. Pierre, Alexandre Franke, Aurimas Äernius, Gil
Forcada, JÃ¡n Kyselica, Piotr DrÄ
Have fun with Clutter!
Page 1 of 1
ANNOUNCE: Clutter 1.15.92 (snapshot)
Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1