Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Swedie

Task Manager Tabs Gone.. how to get them back?

A month back or so I don't know what happened. But suddenly the tabs in my "Task Manager" is gone. I only have the default stuff showing up in the Task Manager, where I can End Task and so on. But the other tabs where I can see CPU usage and other things are gone. So, my question is.

Can I somehow re-install the Task Manager seperately or repair it? Or do I need to re-install Windows 2000 to get it fixed? confused

Hi,

Just start up your Task Manager. In the periphery of the window just double-click. (You probably got to this interface setting by accidentally double-clicking while you were trying to choose a tab. It's a toggle.)

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jim

[ January 01, 2001: Message edited by: jaywallen ]

heh... that happened to me once too.... confusing as hell the first time you see it.... 8)

Swedie: You're welcome!

CUViper: Tee-hee! That's why we owe it to as many other users as possible to double-click on their Task Manager window when they ain't lookin'! (Serves 'em right for lookin' the other way when someone has physical access to their systems!) -- So ask me how I found out about it... mad

Regards,

Jim laugh