Glade 3.15.2 is the third development snapshot in the 3.15 series
leading up to 3.16 and depends on GTK+ 3.9.
We've been keeping a strict watch on the 3.15 series, however,
we were not alert enough in guarding this development snapshot
and this morning 3.15.2 escaped.
If you encounter 3.15.2 in the wild, please report it to this URL:
and explain how it misbehaves.
Be watchful, 3.15.2 has had a major facelift, so it's possible
that you might encounter 3.15.2 and not recognize it at first.
All of the property editors have been customized with their own layouts,
so if you are using Glade and notice that your property editor is not
as boring as it usually is, this is a good indication that you have
encountered our escaped 3.15.2.
What is Glade?
Glade is a RAD tool to enable quick & easy development of user
interfaces for the GTK+ toolkit and the GNOME desktop environment.
The user interfaces designed in Glade are saved as XML, and by using
the GtkBuilder GTK+ object these can be loaded by applications
dynamically as needed.
By using GtkBuilder, Glade XML files can be used in numerous
programming languages including C, C++, C#, Vala, Java, Perl,
Python, and others.
- Add GtkPlacesSidebar to GTK+ catalog (Federico Mena Quintero)
- New icon for GtkMenuButton (Paolo Borelli)
- GTK+ catalog version now bumped to 3.10, include new
translatable enumeration values
and updated new versions and deprecations
- Added --enable-debug option and some debug flags to be set
with GLADE_DEBUG environment variable
- Enable word wrapping in combo boxes (used to edit
- Split up the GTK+ plugin into mini source files, each one
implementing it's own widget adaptor
code (instead of one huge glade-gtk.c file)
- Fix GtkIconFactory sources editor (was very broken)
- Allow setting the "id" attributes of items set in a GtkComboBoxText
- Avoid calling gtk_stock_list_ids() when
gdk_display_get_default() is NULL, allows GIRs to
build on some build machines.
- Avoid up[censored] the inspector treeview if the same project is
set twice (Marco Diego AurÃ©lio Mesquita)
- Escape key cancels a query dialog instead of approves
creation of the new widget
- Many minor bugs and random crasher bugs also fixed
- Alsmost all widget types have their own custom editors now
Aurimas Äernius (lt)
Daniel Mustieles (es)
Dimitris Spingos (el)
Fran DiÃ©guez (gl)
Matej UrbanÄiÄ (sl)
Where can I get it ?
For more information on the Glade project see our home page at
Glade 3.15.2 Development Snapshot Escaped
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users