Jump to content


Photo

Minutes of the Developer Membership Board meeting 2013-04-22


  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 News

News

    stranger

  • Members
  • 67176 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:28 PM

Present: bdrung, micahg, ScottK, tumbleweed

Log:
http://ubottu.com/me...-19.00.log.html

== 2013-04-22 ==

* Review of previous action items
* barry to email sweetshark and dholbach to provide status: DONE
* tumbleweed to add to zope and schooltool package sets as per menesis
request: DONE
* all other action items are still pending

* PerPackageUploader Application: Gunnar Hjalmarsson
* https://wiki.ubuntu....aderApplication
* Was granted upload rights to: language-selector and accountsservice.

* PerPackageUploader Application: Sebastian Heinlein
* He was absent. We discussed whether we should carry his application
to the next meeting or speedup the process by voting without asking
questions or moving the application to email. We agreed on asking
Sebastian if he is fine with attending the next meeting.

* Any other business
* We discussed the time change for the early meeting and whether the
schedule should follow the summer time (DST) to stay constant in the
local timezones. The proposal is to move to 15:00 / 19:00 UTC in the
Summer (from the last Sunday in March till October) and to 16:00 /
20:00 UTC in Winter (from the last Sunday in October til March).
* ''ACTION:'' micahg to call for votes for the new meeting times
* ''ACTION:'' bdrung to change the meeting time for the next meeting
from 14:00 UTC to 15:00 UTC

* Decoupling PPU rights from Ubuntu membership

* ''ACTION:'' ScottK to call for votes on the decoupling PPU rights
from Ubuntu membership proposal

=== Votes ===

* Should Gunnar Hjalmarsson get upload rights for language-selector and
accountsservice?
For: 4 (+3 via email) Against: 0 Abstained: 0

=== Action items ===

* micahg to call for votes for the new meeting times
* bdrung to change the meeting time for the next meeting from 14:00 UTC
to 15:00 UTC
* ScottK to call for votes on the decoupling PPU rights from Ubuntu
membership proposal

--
Benjamin Drung
Debian & Ubuntu Developer


--





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq