Meld 1.7.2 has been released.
* In version control view, conflicts now open in a three-way merge mode
for Bazaar and Git, with other VCs to follow (Louis des Landes)
* Manual synchronisation of split points for comparisons (Piotr Piastucki,
* The "Ignore blank lines" setting is now used in folder comparisons, in
same manner as text filters (Kai Willadsen)
* Many minor Windows compatibility fixes (Vincent Legoll, Robert Wahler,
* Version control compatibility updates and fixes (Manuel Siggen, Kai
* Better handling of Unicode filenames (Kai Willadsen)
* Better support for cross-platform newline behaviour, particularly on
Windows (Kai Willadsen)
* Sensitivity fixes for file and folder comparisons (Kai Willadsen)
* Build and installation fixes (Kalev Lember, Kai Willadsen)
* Daniel Mustieles (es)
* Gabor Kelemen (hu)
* Marek ÄernockÃ½ (cs)
* Martin Srebotnjak (sl).
* Matej UrbanÄiÄ (sl)
* ÐÐ¸ÑÐ¾ÑÐ»Ð°Ð² ÐÐ¸ÐºÐ¾Ð»Ð¸Ñ (sr, sr ( -at -) latin)
* Piotr DrÄ
* Rafael Ferreira (pt_BR)
This release can be downloaded from:
What is Meld?
Meld is a visual diff and merge tool. It lets you compare two or three files,
and updates the comparisons while you edit them in-place. You can also compare
folders, launching comparisons of individual files as desired. Last but by no
means least, Meld lets you work with your current changes in a wide variety of
version control systems, including Git, Bazaar, Mercurial, Subversion and CVS.
Meld 1.7.2 released
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users