Libosinfo 0.2.5 is out!
Changes since 0.2.4:
- Make use of post-installation drivers in Windows 7 install scripts. This
implies apps can now easily setup virtio+QXL device drivers and spice-vdagent
as part of Windows 7 unattended installation.
- Windows 7 install script now requires product key, mainly because product key
is the only way to choose product when dealing with installer media with
multiple products on it.
- Actually add install scripts for Windows 8. This was supposed to be merged in
- Formalize architecture names in DB to align with libvirt. The main change is
that i386, i486, i586, all merge to just i686, since in practice these
differences haven't mattered for at least 15 years now.
- Fixes to mingw RPM spec from Fedora.
- Add a Windows 7 volume ID to DB.
Release tarball available here for download:
What is libosinfo?
libosinfo is a GObject based library API for managing information about
operating systems, hypervisors and the (virtual) hardware devices they can
support. It includes a database containing device metadata and provides APIs
to match/identify optimal devices for deploying an operating system on a
hypervisor. Via the magic of GObject Introspection, the API is available in all
(PyGObject). Also provided are Vala bindings.
libosinfo is Free Software and licenced under LGPLv2+.
- Vala (build-time only)
For further information about libosinfo please consult the project homepage
Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
Page 1 of 1
Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1