Frogr 0.8 is now out.
* What is it ?
Flickr Remote Organizer for GNOME (frogr) intends to be a complete
application to remotely manage a flickr account from the GNOME desktop.
At this moment frogr is basically a flickr uploader for GNOME, but the
plan is to iteratively evolve it towards a complete flickr manager which
should allow things such as modifying properties for already uploaded
pictures, managing flickr albums an so forth.
This new 0.8 release introduces some new features (with a special focus
on integrating it better with GNOME 3), plus the usual bugfixing work.
Most remarkable new features:
* Ported to GtkApplication and GMenu.
* Added support for uploading videos.
* Support for loading and saving 'projects'.
* Handle and report errors in a better way.
* Perform after-upload operations in parallel.
This project is Free Software and published under the terms of the GNU
General Public License v3.
* What has changed in 0.8?
* Added support for uploading videos
* Added new 'All' and 'Video' filters to the file
* Added support for saving and loading 'projects'.
* Added new items to the toolbar ('Open' and 'Save'
* Ported to GtkApplication and GMenu (both the app menu
and menu bar).
* Allow sorting elements in the icon view by size.
* Don't give up on upload too early and retry some times
* Report errors better, and more often (no more
* Make after-upload operations cancellable, repeatable
* Properly check and report whether an user is actually
connected to flickr.
* Avoid fetching sets/groups/tags when not connected yet
* Renamed the 'Actions' menu to 'Edit' and brought the
'File' menu back.
* Renamed the 'Load Pictures' item to 'Add Pictures'
* Updated menu item accelerators and shortcuts.
* Hide title bar when main window is maximized.
* Migrated from GtkTable to GtkGrid.
* Raised glib minimum version up to 2.32.
* Raised gtk+ minimum version up to 3.4.
* New build dependency: gstreamer 0.10
* New build dependency: json-glib (> 0.12)
* Ported the Mac OS X version from GTK+ 2.24 to to GTK+ 3.6.
* Created a JHBuild's moduleset to easily build frogr
for Mac OS X.
* Stop using gtk-mac-integration, now we have migrated
* As usual, other minor improvements, bug fixes and cleanups.
* #663352: Possible memory leak after uploading of image
* #687741: Plural forms
* #675540: Plural forms
* #684501: i18n - consistently capitalize Flickr
* #690415: Fixed wrong button layout in dialogs
* #690416: Fix missing gettext call
New and updated translations:
* cs (Marek ÄernockÃ½)
* de (Mario BlÃ¤ttermann, Christian Kirbach)
* es (Daniel Mustieles)
* fr (Alain Lojewski, Alexandre Franke)
* gl (Fran Dieguez)
* id (Andika Triwidada)
* lv (RÅ«dolfs Mazurs, Arvis Lacis, Anita Reitere)
* pl (Piotr DrÄ
g, Mateusz Kacprzak)
* pt_BR (Rafael Ferreira)
* ru (Yuri Myasoedov)
* sl (Matej UrbanÄiÄ)
* sr (ÐÐ¸ÑÐ¾ÑÐ»Ð°Ð² ÐÐ¸ÐºÐ¾Ð»Ð¸Ñ)
* sr ( -at -) latin (Miroslav NikoliÄ)
* zh_CN (tuhaihe)
For more details on previous releases, check out the NEWS file:
* Where can I get it ?
* Source code:
* Upstream code at its git repository in gnome.org:
git clone git://git.gnome.org/frogr
* Check the web for more options to get frogr (binaries):
* Thanks to contributors on this release
* Juan A. Suarez Romero
* Alexandre Franke
* Of course, thanks to all the translators too.
Flickr Remote Organizer for GNOME (frogr) 0.8
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users