Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Belland69

No More windows CD's with NEW System's....

What a Load of Crap I just read on the "motherpage", no more full windows disks are being shipped with New Computers..... makes me want to vomit, now they ship you a recovery Disk or offer a Hard Drive Based recovery solution.

Does this meen I am going to have to waste MY harddrive space so Microsoft can supposedly prevent hacking ?? Shyt, I payed over $400 of my hard earned cash for win2k Pro. and if they expect me to buy from them again they better straighten out there act.... even my mother who is no computer guru is pissed about this.

That why you need buy from MoM & PoP shop, OEM like Dell,Compac & so on down the line just suck.

yeah that is pure crap. I cant believe they think by not shipping windows cds they are going to prevent piricy. People borrowing their neigbors crap is probably the lowest form of piricy. Oh well what can we do when big brother MS does something gay

My whole system is allready Hand Built, but it just sucks because they are not just talking about the Big Resellers but even the Little Resellers.

The only reason they do that is so people dont copy it and sell it. it was a smart move on their part, but i would be mad.

hand built comps. are the way to go. i bought a Compaq Presario 4774 a few years ago, i didn't get a win95 disk...i got a QuickRestore and a stripped win95 disk. Nothing's hardly changed