gThumb 3.0.2 released
No replies to this topic
Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:56 PM
gThumb 3.0.2 is now available for download at:
This is the third release of the 3.0.x stable series, as such, it does
not contain any new feature, just bugfixes and updated translations.
What is gThumb
gThumb is an image viewer and browser utility for the GNOME environment.
The README file distributed with the tar archive contains a complete
list of features and the instructions to compile the source. The
complete description, screenshots and other info are available at
Overview of changes from gThumb 3.0.1 to 3.0.2
* Fixed fullscreen toolbars with multiple monitors.
* Fixed error when rotating keeping the origina size.
* Photobucket exporter: fixed crash when closing the dialog.
* Fixed broken video thumbnail (#666303)
* Delete key does nothing when image first opened (#678441)
* Picasa Web exporter: images not displayed in the export dialog
* Fix parallel build problems with enum generation.
New or updated application translations:
* Chinese (Hong Kong) (taijuin)
* Chinese (simplified) (tuhaihe)
* Chinese/Traditional (taijuin)
* Latvian (RÅ«dolfs Mazurs)
* ÎÎ»Î»Î·Î½Î¹ÎºÎ¬, Î£ÏÎ³ÏÏÎ¿Î½Î± (Tom Tryfonidis)
New or updated manual translations:
* Deutsch (Daniel Winzen)
* Slovenian Translation (Andrej Å½nidarÅ¡iÄ)
This program is released under the terms of the GNU General Public
License (GNU GPL) version 2 or greater. You can find a copy of the
license in the file COPYING.
August 20th, 2012
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users