We are pleased to announce a new release of Boxes.
Changes since 3.4.0:
- Fix broken layouts.
- Fix first-time connection to boxes requiring password.
- Fix text color of notifications during selection mode.
- Don't timeout notifications if main window isn't active so that user can't
easily miss them.
- Box creation wizard:
- Remember the selected file/URL when going back to source selection page.
- Forget the selected file/URL when box creation is cancelled.
- Install Fedora 16 and older from remote repository.
- Add SPICE agent channel to newly created domains so that features like
copy&paste with client/host work for guests with vdagent drivers installed.
- Sane default sound and video devices for unknown OSs.
- Rid of theme parser warnings.
- Added/updated translations:
- Norwegian bokmÃ¥l
- libvirt-gconfig >= 0.0.7
All bugs fixed in this release:
670306 - should do some kickstart sanity check before starting the installer
672159 - gnome-boxes should remember the iso that was selected when going back
from the 'configuration' screen
672160 - isos selected through boxes should appear in the "recently used"
section in the file selector
672528 - "Cancel" button does not really cancel
672853 - Assistant layout is broken
672872 - Sane default sound & video devices for unknown OSs
672983 - error message notification should not go away when the error is fatal
673053 - error popups are not readable
All contributors to this release:
Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
What is Boxes?
A simple GNOME 3 application to access remote or virtual systems.
* View, access, and use:
* remote machines
* remote virtual machines
* local virtual machines
* When technology permits, set up access for applications on local
* View, access, and use virtual machines on removable media
* View, access, and use shared connection / machines
* Share connections?
* Upload / publish virtual machines
* Select favorites
* Search for connections
* Enterprise system management / administration
* Asset management
* Software distribution
* Connect to a local virtual machine for testing.
* Connecting to a work machine from home.
* Connect to a work machine over a low quality cellular network.
Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users