Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
areid

Voyager Elite Force

I am having problems with Voyager Elite Force.

The graphics are bad, worse than I would expect from a game of this quaility running on this hi-spec hardware (far higher than the minimum recommendation). The edges of many images (especially people) are too 'straight' and 'blocky'. There are also occassions when the image freezes on-screen and occasionally blacks out, and the sound repeats itself over-and-over again. The only way to get out of this indefinite loop is to reboot the pc - I cannot even kill it via the task-manager. This freezing happens randomly, sometimes twice in 5 minutes, then nothing for 40 minutes.

Configuration...

Windows 2000

ATI Xpert 2000 32Mb

AMD Athlon 1GHz

40 GB HDD

128 Mb RAM

Soundblaster PCI 128 sound card

DirectX 7

Any help would be appreciated.

Alan Harris-Reid

also upgrade the game to at least v1.1, i had the problem of it locking up when i blew up a Plasma Filter on the game.

Thanks to all who have replied so far...

Hawkboy...

>As for the cheap graphics, I suggest a refund!<

My ATI Xpert Pro 2000, cheap?? :-(

I suppose it is by today's standards, but it was blinding when it first came out (aren't they all?).

I find it hard to believe that the min. recommendation of 233 MHz processor, 8Mb video card, 64Mb RAM would be sufficient to run Elite Force on any machine!

Regards,

Alan

yea, exacly, i tried to run it with 128mb ram, boy did it studder, went to 192 and it played fine, went to 256 and it's perfect.