Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
news

Zabcat xplorer² File Management Software @ Benchmark ?= Reviews

TITLE: Zabcat xplorer² File Management Software ( -at -) Benchmark Reviews

DESCRIPTION: This is a software review I've been wanting to do for a long time, and since Benchmark Reviews has decided the object of this review may

be a nice addition to our readers arsenal of computing tools, that's exactly what I'm doing today. I've wanted to do this review because it's a piece

of software that gives Windows users something that has been lacking since Windows 2.0-a good dual pane file manager utility. Good news too--there is

also a free version. In this article, Benchmark Reviews tests the Zabcat xplorer² File Management Software suite.

ARTICLE URL: http://benchmarkreviews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=854&Itemid=60

I recommend you to take a look at this file management software. You can set up your own file server for managing and sharing files through web browser. It's like DropBox but self-hosted so that you can keep all your confidential files on your own server. The web based UI looks and feels like Windows 7 Explorer. It offers features that are not possible with a FTP server such as zipping files, downloading multiple files and folders in single download etc. It's also easier to set up and administrate than a FTP server.

I recommend you to take a look at this file management software. You can set up your own file server for managing and sharing files through web browser. It's like DropBox but self-hosted so that you can keep all your confidential files on your own server. The web based UI looks and feels like Windows 7 Explorer. It offers features that are not possible with a FTP server such as zipping files, downloading multiple files and folders in single download etc. It's also easier to set up and administrate than a FTP server.