Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
steveybee

HELP needed to download Canon IXUS 105 driver

I need help downloading driver software for my Canon IXUS 105 camera . My laptop is running Linux Mint 8 Helena - Main Edition and all downloading sites seem to be compatible only with Windows or Mac . This is probably simple and straight forward for someone in "the know" but I am very inexperienced and would need step by step instructions . I,ve heard that the Linux community is legendary for help and advice so if anyone would take the time to help my undying gratitude would be yours . Thanks Steve . . . not sure how this works but I guess there might be an email ... ?

i

I need help downloading driver software for my Canon IXUS 105 camera . My laptop is running Linux Mint 8 Helena - Main Edition and all downloading sites seem to be compatible only with Windows or Mac . This is probably simple and straight forward for someone in "the know" but I am very inexperienced and would need step by step instructions . I,ve heard that the Linux community is legendary for help and advice so if anyone would take the time to help my undying gratitude would be yours . Thanks Steve . . . not sure how this works but I guess there might be an email ... ?

I saw this post late, but you should not need drivers in Linux.

What are you looking to do, view the pictures on the camera, edit pictures? Then we can talk about software.

i