Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PenguinBiker

How do you install UT2003 mutators and skins?

;( i've downloaded a few mutators and skins and i put them in the right directories but none of them are there when i start the game. frown what do i have to do to get them to work?

i run SuSe 8.2 pro

PenguinBiker

Quote:
I tried tech support (dead end) what the hell to i do? frown

Did you try running the Mutator from the commandline ? Did you specify the Mutator type using the commandline below as an example ? You might also have to edit the UT2003.ini so that it recognizes the mutator. Do you also have a URL so that we can reference it ?

#!/bin/sh
cd /usr/local/games/ut2003/
./ucc server DM-Antalus?game=XGame.XTeamMatch?mutator=UnrealGame.MutLowGrav?weaponstay=true?translocator=false?ff=0?Gamespeed=130?maxplayers=8?minplayers=5?spectators=0?timelimit=20?Fraglimit=50?
ini=ut2003tdm.ini log=ut2003tdm.log

Ok i've tried alot of different things like the ini file but when i start the game up it just isn't there most my other mutators are there but not ut2003 rpg i've tried redownloading it from different sites so i'm pretty shure that the problem isn't with the file.

(with my luck it will probably be something simple)

hello jennifer

i was just woundering if you got my last e mail? and was woundering how things went for you today at that counseling center :x wink

i miss you and kyle frown and hope some how we can be friends smilesmilesmile

ok, what does ^^^^^that have to do whith this thread? if you want to talk to one person specifically you should try a private message