• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 chuikingman

chuikingman

stranger

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 12:03 PM

Hi, I use XP ,I want to delay the startup time in the startup folder .I do not want to install other party software .Can I edit the registry to achieve this ??Please give m detailed ...

#2 Tanith_2

Tanith_2

stranger

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationNorthern Wyoming Rockies

Posted 11 January 2011 - 09:46 PM

Hi, I use XP ,I want to delay the startup time in the startup folder .I do not want to install other party software .Can I edit the registry to achieve this ??Please give m detailed ...

Is it a particular program that you would like to delay, or just all of them in Startup ???? There ARE several progs out there that will allow this and they have a rather small footprint I believe.... I understand your not wanting another prog to run, but doing this by editing the registry *Might* be a real bummer....... Try doing the Google for something like "Delay startup programs in Registry" or "Editing the registry to delay startup programs"......you'll have to fool with this.....

But ANYWAY:

Here's one site to check out....

And another.....

And one more for now...

Best of luck to ya sir !!! That's an interesting question, and though I don't have any progs I wanna delay, I'd like to know myself !!! B)

#3 divyadevi

divyadevi

stranger

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 11:20 AM

Check the Registry and services..
Uncheck all unwanted Applications and services that are running under startup.
And uncheck all default applications which you dont want to use anymore.

#4 adayue

adayue

stranger

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:48 AM

:unsure: I think that it is much better and safer to use a reliable registry cleanning tool for computer.It is professional and not harmful.

#5 Emily79

Emily79

stranger

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:11 PM

Yes I also think for registry problems use a safe registry cleaner like Registry Recycler.Do not edit it youself its too risky. :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq