3 replies to this topic

#1 ajp

ajp

stranger

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 12:33 PM

Hi All,

I am the newly joined member in this forum. I need support regarding pc game ie., age of empires 2, and the query is i installed the game successfully at windows 7. But when i click on the icon and tried to play the game, a message is displaying that ' please insert the correct CD and restart the application'. Can anybody please suggest me how can i resolve it?

Regards
ajp

#2 MinusZero

MinusZero

stranger

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 01:32 AM

Hi All,

I am the newly joined member in this forum. I need support regarding pc game ie., age of empires 2, and the query is i installed the game successfully at windows 7. But when i click on the icon and tried to play the game, a message is displaying that ' please insert the correct CD and restart the application'. Can anybody please suggest me how can i resolve it?

Regards
ajp

Search for the Windows 7 Compatibility Centre. Its a microsoft site telling you what will and wont work in windows 7. Also try searching in google for the problem, there might be a solution Microsoft dont know about.

Check out the Microsoft Answers Forum

#3 Irock

Irock

stranger

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:44 PM

that game must be running with an patch, if you gonna seeck you gonna find very much!
(i'm sorry for my translation i am dutch!)

#4 Jay Shawn

Jay Shawn

stranger

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:31 AM

Why don't you refer to the the tutorial provided with it.. :) I am sure it will help you out..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq