Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FTruppe

Packet CD

I am an senior citizen (77) of this country and I never experienced such dificulties up[censored] a simple thing like being able to open my Packet CD's, Burned on my Compaq with windows 98se and C-Quadrat into packet CDs! Over the last ten years! My current HP model p6213w PC with Windows 7 will recognize the CD inserted and shows some formatting files - like "Autorun" and others! And I try to follow directions but I never get to open it still the same! I down loaded several Fix it programs Which after registering only ask for money, but never advice me on fixing what I need fixed! That is a whole world of con-artist in the internet world!

I really wish to send this directly to HP!

I also find that most of you digital techs always manage to make us clients to agree to maintain a decent decorum and not call you names -- But seems OK to con your clients!

I will consider to make contact with our president if necessary to disband some of those thieves!

I will not hold my breath waiting for a good answer from you either!

DFT (Dumb Frank Truppe)

The software is now the property of Roxio circa 1999.

Try downloading InCD 4 Reader from the following link and see if it works;

InCD 4

If that does not work, you may need to try a recovery software such as IsoBuster and recover the data from the disks and reburn them using your current CD burning tool.

Your suggestiondidn't work for Win 7!

The software is now the property of Roxio circa 1999.

Try downloading InCD 4 Reader from the following link and see if it works;

InCD 4

If that does not work, you may need to try a recovery software such as IsoBuster and recover the data from the disks and reburn them using your current CD burning tool.

Your suggestiondidn't work for Win 7!

I assume that you tried InCD 4, what about the second one, IsoBuster? There site states that it works in Windows 7.