• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Riegersdorf

Riegersdorf

stranger

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 05:45 AM

I am an senior citizen (77) of this country and I never experienced such dificulties up[censored] a simple thing like being able to open my Packet CD's, Burned on my Compaq with windows 98se and C-Quadrat into packet CDs! Over the last ten years! My current HP model p6213w PC with Windows 7 will recognize the CD inserted and shows some formatting files - like "Autorun" and others! And I try to follow directions but I never get to open it still the same! I down loaded several Fix it programs Which after registering only ask for money, but never advice me on fixing what I need fixed! That is a whole world of con-artist in the internet world!
I really wish to send this directly to HP!
I also find that most of you digital techs always manage to make us clients to agree to maintain a decent decorum and not call you names -- But seems OK to con your clients!
I will consider to make contact with our president if necessary to disband some of those thieves!
I will not hold my breath waiting for a good answer from you either!
DFT (Dumb Frank Truppe)

#2 danleff

danleff

Carpal Tunnel

• Moderators
  • 2903 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 08:43 AM

The software is now the property of Roxio circa 1999.

Try downloading InCD 4 Reader from the following link and see if it works;

InCD 4

If that does not work, you may need to try a recovery software such as IsoBuster and recover the data from the disks and reburn them using your current CD burning tool.
"I love it when a plan comes together." - Hannibal Smith

#3 Riegersdorf

Riegersdorf

stranger

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 07:37 PM

Your suggestiondidn't work for Win 7!

The software is now the property of Roxio circa 1999.

Try downloading InCD 4 Reader from the following link and see if it works;

InCD 4

If that does not work, you may need to try a recovery software such as IsoBuster and recover the data from the disks and reburn them using your current CD burning tool.

#4 danleff

danleff

Carpal Tunnel

• Moderators
  • 2903 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 09:59 PM

Your suggestiondidn't work for Win 7!

I assume that you tried InCD 4, what about the second one, IsoBuster? There site states that it works in Windows 7.
"I love it when a plan comes together." - Hannibal Smith

#5 natalieksh5

natalieksh5

stranger

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:19 PM

Thanks for your post

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq