Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Norton Utilities for Windows 2000

Is there a Norton Utilities for Windows NT?

If there isn't, are there any programs out there for NT that mimick the WinDoctor and Optimization features of Norton Utilities?

You don't need that garbage in win2k..... if you can't keep your pc in good clean running shape wihtout it you shouldn't be using win2k =)

Do not use that p.o.s program on any os. I strongly believe after time it slowly wrecks the registry. I have done many reformats and everytime I used that program my os seemed to turn to crap.

I agree, i also believe that it screws your registry, i formatted4 times with 98 because of it.

Alrighty. Thank you all for replying.

Maybe something like Norton Speedisk would help ... Deskeeper 5 is damn slow

You people just don't know how to use Norton. It's a great program IF you do a custom install, leaving all the crap out, and using what is actually useful. I swear by Norton Utilities and have fixed countless computer problems at work. Windoctor is the best cure for Illegal Operations short of reformatting.

In my 2 monthes of using Win2k, i have not had one Illegal operation, i don't even think they exist, therefore i have no reason to use N.U. I was just stating my opinion.