Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ToronKator

Warcraft 3 [Frozen Throne] on Linux

1. 1. Sharepoint migration 2010

• Migrating to Sharepoint 2010

Ok, first off...THANKS FOR LETTING ME JOIN! laugh

Anywayz...just wondering about winex and games, etc.

I was wondering, is winex updated each time a new game comes out, or do the games automatically work under winex.

Also, anyone have a URL for me so where I can see if games will work under winex?

AGAIN....U *NIX GUYS ARE AWESOME! [seriusly, i'm tired of Windoze and LOVE all the smarts and knowledge y'all got!]

Quote:
Ok, first off...THANKS FOR LETTING ME JOIN! laugh

Anywayz...just wondering about winex and games, etc.

I was wondering, is winex updated each time a new game comes out, or do the games automatically work under winex.

Transgamming team, is a bunch of guys that mainly come from the wine project or have a solid background in emulation and reverse engenieering.
What they do currently its selling a product that permits others to play windows games on linux. Usually they pick a popular game and make the releases and drift the development of winex accordingly to that.
These popular games are picked from a list submited to winex costumers, ie you me and all the others that did bought the product. This list works on a poll basis.

Quote:

Also, anyone have a URL for me so where I can see if games will work under winex?

AGAIN....U *NIX GUYS ARE AWESOME! [seriusly, i'm tired of Windoze and LOVE all the smarts and knowledge y'all got!]

the best place for that will be the transgamming website, check on left for "GAmes List", make your search and be surprise by how many titles are currently supported.

The only thing i suggest or wished would be possible and to make the proper use of your tag, would be a Winex release for the BSD's. Since wine is already ported in a convineent way, its just a matter of waiting.