Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jdulmage

I don't mean to piss everyone off..........

no, but I know the design was taken from an HP....

that doesn't bother me?

I can find the Golden orb, didn't find the HP.

Besides...that computer is maxed out. Any higher and I losem y ATA100(the 39mhz limit many people notice)

Oh well, I was looking at ordering ten or so of them. (The distributor has 176 in stock!)

BTW, your on-board ATA100 might max at 39MHz, but I had a Promise Ultra100 running on a bus speed of 41.5MHz - without any hd problems....

How many pages is this post up to?

[edited] Did you see my post about the PCI extender card that will turn your PCI slots sideways? I've got the information on the cards somewhere around here (I'm in the process of building two rackmount servers with RedHat and the CUSL2.)

Later!

[This message has been edited by ByronT (edited 27 October 2000).]

hey CM, what do u mean jdul is banned?!!!

The legend?????

naaaahhhhh, can't believe it!

How's happened?

So Jdul disintegrated himself in glory.

Maybe he will respawn as a new model with a new skin somewhere out there ... eventually ...

Inferno, you'll like the PA2013. Very good and stable board. I know of one having been running for two years with a K6-2 450.

I hope so. My luck with AMD isn't the greatest.

I saw the thing about the L-PCI, but I have no use for it right now, as I'm only using 2 PCI slots, out of 6. 3 if you include that USB thing(but it's not using the PCI slot, just the opening

I'm back!!!!!

I have to thank the admins for bringing me back, or allowing me to come back. I have to apologize for the posting of things that I shouldn't have posted. All it took was a ban to teach me a lesson.

Anyways, keep this post rolling....

[This message has been edited by jdulmage (edited 27 October 2000).]

Hey!! It's JD!

And he's an insignifcant MEMBER. That was his first post

aww..where's my camera?

:P

Welcome back

Shoot, if ya got banned for that, then there's a bunch more out there that should be banned tooo!

[edit] "posting of things that I shouldn't have posted".... If that was why, then INFERNO should have been dumped around his 50th post, I mean all he posts are STOOOOPID questions about his CUSL2 beast, and questions about how to build a computer.... laugh [and :P to INFERNO :)]

Welcome back, JD...

Later.

[This message has been edited by ByronT (edited 27 October 2000).]

Quote:
Originally posted by INFERNO2000:
I saw the thing about the L-PCI, but I have no use for it right now, as I'm only using 2 PCI slots, out of 6. 3 if you include that USB thing(but it's not using the PCI slot, just the opening

I was talking about the L-PCI for your suitcase project!! Of course, with the jumping in the posts, I can see why you got a little confused.

You've only got two of the six PCI slots filled?!?!? You must have changed the beast since I last saw that long custom sig... I've got four used - ATI AIW 128, 3Com NIC, MX300, and Adaptec SCSI...

oh yeah, 3 then.

Forgot my WinTV

and I resemble that remark, you bastard!

Wait. dammit.

Oh well..don't feel like backspacing all that way to fix that simple mistake. I'm sure everyone can figure out that I meant resent, right? right??

I've not asked about my CUSL2 in a while, actually. That's what www.cusl2.com is for..and I've been answering more often than asking.

concerning the www.cusl2.com and answering there...

been there, done that (answering more than asking...), got tired of the SAME #@$^%@#%^ questions.

smile

I do love this cusl2 though.

[edit]

Ahem, for some comic relief, just visit this site: http://www.cardhouse.com/drcliff/garage/tech/techsupport.htm

Later!

[This message has been edited by ByronT (edited 28 October 2000).]

Yeah!

Jdul has respawned smile

As said, with a new model and skin : the NEWBIE model with the TWOPOSTINSIGNIFICANTMEMBER skin.

Welcome home.

So this thread will go on laugh

unless the admins shut it down, it'll be here for a long time. Have you notice lately that DosFreak has become a prick? Nothing we do is right to him now for some reason.

It would seem that if you had to apologize for your poor judgement in postings, then why ruin your fresh start by making that statement of DosFreak? I haven't noticed him to be a "prick" at all. As a matter of fact, I have found him to be a very well respected member of this board. If you are so thankful for your return, then you may want to evaluate your choice of words in future postings (preferably, before you post them, not after).

------------------

Regards,

clutch

It seems that JDul's postage has increased significantly over the past two days. are you flooding the board? :P

-bZj

well....

I should be apologizing, if I do it, it's because I'm mad at something and I happened to come here during that time. Don't take it seriously if you see me being nice then the next minute i'm mad, cause it ain't really what I meant it to be.

Any ideas why a motherboard says that only version 2.1 would allow a Voodoo3, TNT(2), G400, or an Rage Fury Pro??

And why am I stuck with Version 2.0?