• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 g_man

g_man

stranger

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 07:00 AM

am not having very good luck connecting to the net on my linux box, now it has been years since I have looked at linux, I lust loaded up a ubuntu box and am unfamiliar with it, I have DSL cable or wireless and unsucessfull with either. Can someone PLEASE help am sinking here
Am a single dad of two, 6 year old boy, and 18month old girl, they are my entire world, am a security contractor and at times travel world wide. I really like building and testing, and stepping out of the box with new computers, and computer tech. setting up state of the art servailence, intel. as well as counter, am just playing with it right now to see what I can come up with. Am trying to stay at home more with my kids, it's all good in any case

#2 danleff

danleff

Carpal Tunnel

• Moderators
  • 2903 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:31 PM

What version of Ubuntu are you running?

What internet provider do you have...what I am trying to get at is the internet always up, or require a user name and password to initiate?

To see what I mean see this article.
"I love it when a plan comes together." - Hannibal Smith

#3 Zenn

Zenn

stranger

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:26 AM

am not having very good luck connecting to the net on my linux box, now it has been years since I have looked at linux, I lust loaded up a ubuntu box and am unfamiliar with it, I have DSL cable or wireless and unsucessfull with either. Can someone PLEASE help am sinking here

I have dsl cable too and no problems at all

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq