Do you like Pepsi or Coke?

I prefer Pepsi smile and you?

• Like 1

Fountain? Coke.

Bottle or Can? Pepsi.

------------------

Regards,

clutch

Diet 7Up. No sugar, no caffeine, very low sodium. Perfect for an old fart like me.

HOWEVER, back in the day, good ol' Coke couldn't be beat. Only pussies drank Pepsi. smile

------------------

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!" -Adolph Hitler, 1935

[This message has been edited by DeadCats (edited 01 September 2000).]

now you just turned a perfectly good poll into a war by saying that pussies drank pepsi...

------------------

-------------------------

Because I can.....

-------------------------

NEVER DRINK ANY OF THOSE LIQUID SH$$$ !!!

Your health is at stake!!!

Vine (French or Italian preferably) or beer (Belgian if possible): vitamins, tannin, oligo-elements, etc.

That's it.

Quote:
now you just turned a perfectly good poll into a war by saying that pussies drank pepsi...

Back in the '50's and '60's only pussies drank Pepsi. Wanna make something of it? wink

Nowadays, I dunno. This IS the era where 'real men' have 'feelings' right?

I prefer Mr. pibb from McDonald's fountain machines. Other than that I enjoy pepsi out of a two liter bottle. ba-ba ba ba ba...ba-ba ba ba ba.....the joy of colaaaaa...!

Mountain Dew period. Water before an cola.

------------------

Supermicro P6DBE Dual PIII 600 @800 Voodoo5 5500 ,Promise Fasttrak66 IDE Raid, SBLive

With an aversion to cola, I still enjoy a Pepsi now and again, unless Cherry Coke is available, but I will bypass that for Wild Cherry Pepsi...

-bZj

I am a nutrionist and I cant tell you how bad pepsi and cola drinks are.

Water <--- the best and ONLY thing to drink for healthy people smile

OK, I'll admit I love the taste of Diet Dr. Pepper, but none after 5pm for me, thanks...getting too caffeine-sensitive lately. frown

Coke on hot summer day after mowing the lawn,

Mt. Dew any other time, Surge when my parents are too ****ing cheap to buy Mt. Dew.

But no Pepsi(ack), and no Dr. Pibb stuff.

Anyone ever try Kick?

That was some great stuff. Even had warnings and safety labels saying how dangerous it was smile

just got done drinking a cold crisp pepsi when i saw this post. i will drink coke from time to time but only if there is no pepsi or other good drink around.

Have to put in my two pennies worth:

Caffine free diet Coke!

Top drink. Tates almost as good as the full fat caffine loaded normal Coke.

First they take out the sugar (ARGH) then they take out the caffine (NOO!), now all we got left is carcenagenic brown soup smile.gif

Well, over here in the land of Australia, I would have to say that coke is a more dominant drink/franchise. From all the people that I know, coke is pretty much preffered and I would easily have to agree. There could be a difference between US pepsi/coke and AU pepsi/coke, I know for a fact that AU mountain dew is a loot different from US dew. You dont see too many pepsi machines in the city that I live in but there are quite a few coke machines around. Mc Donalds and Hungry Jacks(burger king) both serve coke also.. mm coke smile

But, from what ive heard over the years from various people in the US, pepsi seems to be bigger than coke in the US..shrug, whatever does it for you I guess.

[This message has been edited by wind (edited 17 September 2000).]

Dr pepper!!! Hell Guiness, drink that no pepsi or coke just drink Guiness. Or Fosters Austrlian for Kangaroo Piss.

It is quite hard to find a Pepsi machine here (in NZ). However I do try to buy Pepsi whenever I can. Too much Coke already.

I decided to put my Coke or Pepsi Poll back to the top after someone put my Whistler Poll back to the top confused.

I prefer still Pepsi wink

Diet Sprite (a Coke product)! Naturally caffeine-free, and less syrupy than 7Up. laugh

------------------

"Being married to a programmer is like owning a cat. You talk to it but you're never really sure it hears you, much less comprehends what you say." -DeadCats, 1999

I have been drinking a lot of Diet Sprite lately. Not too bad. Caffeine makes my sleep apnea worse.

smile

------------------

Regards,

clutch