• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jmmijo

jmmijo

veteran

• Members
  • 1550 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 12:00 AM

So I have the Microsoft Natural Multimedia Keyboard plus a Logitech MX Revolution Wireless Mouse.

Running Windows 7, RC1, Build 7100 with the x64-bit installs for both these devices, Microsoft has their Intellitype v7.xx build and Logitech has their SetPoint v4.8x build.

Both installed fine but I noticed that after I installed the Logitech SetPoint driver package that my keyboard got changed to a PS/2 type from the original Natural Multimedia type I had selected when installing the Microsoft Intellitype driver pack.

If I manually change the driver back and reboot, it will not initialize the driver as it shows an error code 10 while attempting to start the device driver.

Reselecting PS/2 again works but I'm wondering if there are any known incompatibilities here or is this what I have to live with ???

This is on my gaming rig so I place some FPS's that require my Mouse + KB combo and many other games also can use this combo.

As long as my keyboard functions, which it seems to be in PS/2 mode then I guess it's ok, but what about the driver apps, are they conflicting somehow ???
No matter where you go, there you are...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq