Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
USS-Spectre

Pinnacle PCTV

Hello,

When I insert my Pinnacle PCTV card into my Abit KT7-RAID everything boots up fine, till I get the OSselectscreen. Then when I select win2k pro the computer hangs. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? I have inserted the card in 3 different slots but that didn't help!!!!!!!1

------------------

Like A Prayer

Not sure, I've got the same card, and my computer certainly boots Win 2K fine when the card is inserted. However, I have had a number of problems with the Win 2K drivers - so many in fact that the card has been relegated to the bottom drawer in my desk.

Sorry this isn't too much help, maybe if yuou reformat and reinstall Win2K you might get the system to work - also ensure that plug and play os is set to no in your bios.

BTW - My system spects - just to give you a list of components for a system that works with the card:

Athlon 800

Abit KA7

256MB PC133 Crucial RAM

Matrox G400MAX

Soundblaster Live Platinum 5.1

Adaptec 29160 Ultra Scsi Card

Realtek 10MB NIC

Creative DXR3 DVD decoder

IBM Ultrastar 18GB Ultra SCSI 160 Hard Drive

Quantum 9.1GB Atlas III Ultra SCSI

Not sure, I've got the same card, and my computer certainly boots Win 2K fine when the card is inserted. However, I have had a number of problems with the Win 2K drivers - so many in fact that the card has been relegated to the bottom drawer in my desk.

Sorry this isn't too much help, maybe if yuou reformat and reinstall Win2K you might get the system to work - also ensure that plug and play os is set to no in your bios.

BTW - My system spects - just to give you a list of components for a system that works with the card:

Athlon 800

Abit KA7

256MB PC133 Crucial RAM

Matrox G400MAX

Soundblaster Live Platinum 5.1

Adaptec 29160 Ultra Scsi Card

Realtek 10MB NIC

Creative DXR3 DVD decoder

IBM Ultrastar 18GB Ultra SCSI 160 Hard Drive

Quantum 9.1GB Atlas III Ultra SCSI