Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rlfederico

Winex 3.1 Run Problem on SUSE 8.2

I need someone to give me some advice on what I can do to run Winex it tells me that do to limitations of my distribution that I will have problems running Winex. What can I do to fix it? frown

Quote:
I need someone to give me some advice on what I can do to run Winex it tells me that do to limitations of my distribution that I will have problems running Winex. What can I do to fix it? frown

There really is nothing you can do, to fix the problems you may run intio. All you can do is try all the games out. Both RH and SuSE have issues with WineX and Point2Play. I beleive it is related to the Glibc version that they are using. One thing you can do is watch the Support threads at www.transgaming.com, if someone find a fix or work around, they will usually post it there.

Quote:

Install Redhat 9 or some other distro. I tried everything I could to get Winex working with Suse and nothing worked.