Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CrazyKillerMan

Intel ? or AMD

Anyone else here think that Sapiens is on his way to being banned from this board?

JDULMAGE was entertaining and (when not screwing around, useful and intelligent), but this guy just comes off as an arrogant, albeit idiot, stubborn little 4$$hole

------------------

NECESSARY EVIL

--Custom Built [H]ard PC--

<Windows 2000 Advanced Server SP1>

Intel Pentium III Coppermine(FCPGA 370) 800eb @ 954 (with an original ThermalTake Golden Orb heatsink)

Asus CUSL2 motherboard(no onboard sound)Rev 1.02 BIOS; rev 1003.004 (Beta)

256MB PC133 SDRAM (1x256 Mushkin Rev2 CAS 2:2:2 5t/7t @ 159mhz)

SuperMicro 760A Full Tower(Modded for more fans and painted Rustoleum Hammered Black)

SP301-RA 300W Athlon Approved Redundant Cooling Power Supply

IBM15-7 15GB UDMA/100 7200RPM hdd & 30GB MAXTOR Diamand Max UDMA/66 7200 RPM hdd

7 80mm,3 92mm, and 2 120mm High Output fans(along with 2 80mm in Power Supply, CPU, and GeForce fans) spewing out well over 1000 CFM

Creative Labs SB Live! X-Gamer running on Liveware 3

Creative Labs Graphics Blaster Annhilator Pro GeForce256 DDR on Detonator 6.34

Logitech Itouch Pro Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard

Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer(Gen 1) & Everglide (HL Giganta)

Logitech Soundman G1 Powered Speakers & AIWA HPX222 Headphones

D-Link DFE-530TX+ 10/100 Ethernet Adapter

Compaq V720 17” (1280x1024) Monitor

Hewlett Packard 660Cse Printer

Memorex 4x2x24 CD-RW & Pioneer 6x DVD/ 32x CD-ROM

Hauppauge WinTV Go

Yes, this lame immature a$$ should go elsewhere to play with kids.

Jdul was s***ng but at least there was some fun and sometimes humour in his posts.

This one has choosen a bad name. Sapiens means 'knowledgeable' or 'wise' in Latin.

I don't see anything such in his arrogant posts.

He just started and kept on flaming me just because I was temporarily playing with a C2, which by the way I'll throw at a system I intend to donate to a pennyless young guy of my relatives.

Sapiens is not worth a penny. Definitely lame.

Grow up all of you....if you can't detect the sarcasm in my comments and know that i'm trying to get things stirred up on this very boring message board then who cares. I'm just having a little fun.. for Pete's sake, or your own's....I'm trying to be a smart ass..we always have the same old discussion and its so subjective you like what you like and vice versa..I honestly don't beleive any of the bs I posted..well maybe some but not to such extremes...And the personal attacks were...just to poke fun...ANy of you ever watch Michael Moore..then you'll know where i'm coming from. I actualy do have an intelligent and unbiased oppinion..and I'm a pretty good technician..but I get tired of the same ol Intel vs AMD bs.....I like them Both......THERE.....i admitted it...now please take what I said in jest as is was meant to be

If I really were inclined to post like that I woulda done so a long time ago....I just grow tired of same old discussions..so I wanted to liven things up

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Your's Truly

Board FEWL

SAPIENS

Isn't if funny how anyone who goes flame crazy and then is called *on the carpet* per se, they then recant and pronounce that it was all done for fun, and in sarcasm, and "I didn't mean it", and I did it "to liven up things a little."

Well, here's what I think:

Write what you think, when you think it, and if caught in a lie, or untenable position, or as a flamer, suck it up and admit what you've done, THEN SHUT THE CRAP UP. (I would have said something else, but I did not *think* it was appropriate.) smile

------------------

J. Byron Todd

Computer Consultant

byron@toddcomp.com

Todd Computer Solutions

That wasn't a "recant" btw. Thats the problem with .... Yeah i got some built up anger topward INTEL....er had....so i let loose a litlle thought I'd Try to be funny ..and the thing is It worked..i got the desired response. THat in a way is the sad thing..

Point in case

KKK shows up in TOwn for their stupid annual rally....Protestors plan a rally to coincide with the KKK's....all hell breaks loose, every redneck racist shows up and damn near a riot. the protestors were as stupid as the KKK.. the next year everyone decided to just not go and let the KKK have thier little rally

12 KKK members showed up and left early cause no one was there.

My point being if you call someone stupid arrogant and biased, how can you then try and make an intelligent argument with that person. IF you say the person lacks the necessary skills to comprehend in the first place....then what witty brilliant reply is gonna help things at all. The fact remains that if you flame someone for flaming you are no better.... when somone like me...makes an ass out of himself...albeit on purpose. how does responding in kind make you better. I do not argue with racists or homophobes cause no intelligent speech by me is gonna change them..I just ignore them and hope for the best.. The best way to win sometimes is to be silent....you gave me what i wanted and thats says a lot about all of you. ONly fools respond to fools..thus continuing the idiotic conversation .sad thing is mine was on purspose......

www.apple.com

Now you stop and leave.

Your stuff is a stockpile of useless clichés.

Nothing new. Nothing personnal. Nothing original.

Don't put the fire on and then say you weren't there.

Zero, null, nada, inconsistent, no value, no help, no hope, no share, no fun.

Jump into the nearest portal to nowhere.

You never existed.

Your story ends here.