Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FlyingPenguin

Anyone know if Diamond's Supra Shotgun technology works unde

App description says 95 or 98 only, but it was written before Win2K. Diamond doesn't seem to be supporting it anymore and won't give me an answer.

Stuck with a 26K connection here for the forseable future and need some options. My ISP supports Shotgun.

Thanks...

The app dosen't work but the modem it self work in Win2000 aka channel bonding & drivers are buildin what ever do don't install Win9x INF & here a Tip change the modem to Full PnP Mode & do clean install Win2000.

You don't need Shotgun to use Channel Bonding.

How ever the sad part is call waiting will not work with out the Shotgun app so you need hardware ver call waiting detector. http://www.56k.com/reports/callwait.shtml

To get your modem working just add the 2nd modem in "Network and Dial-up Connections" your ISP Profile & Make sure PPP Setting had check on "Negotion muil-link for single link connections" been I no longer have this Robert I can't send Pic how to do it sorry.

[This message has been edited by SHS (edited 24 July 2000).]

Thanks, I'll try it!

Call waiting is not important to me - if this works I'll have two dedicated lines just for the modem so that's no problem.