Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sailmoon

HELP ME!!!!!! EPSON Stylus Color 600

I need a driver for Epson Stylus Color 600 under W2K. The W2K driver for this printer is very bad! I can't print a decend document. Nobody know a beta driver or a link when I can download this driver?? THANKS VERY MUCH!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by sailmoon:
I need a driver for Epson Stylus Color 600 under W2K. The W2K driver for this printer is very bad! I can't print a decend document. Nobody know a beta driver or a link when I can download this driver?? THANKS VERY MUCH!!!!

From page http://support.epson.com/hardware/printer/inkjet/sc600_/filelibrary.html

"We currently have no plans to develop a Windows 2000 printer driver for this product. Please use the Microsoft driver included in Windows 2000 if available"

I have a Epson Stylus Pro, this is a printer for which they will develop no driver for Win2k, but I tried to install the Windows NT driver and now it goes as a breeze....Remember, they named it Windows 2000, but in fact it is Windows NT 5.00.2195!!

The drivers included on the win2k disk don't work? Mine seems to be ok (I can't say I've been using my printer much, though). Would I be better off to find the NT drivers from Epson or just using the drivers that come with win2k? Sometimes I think companies are determined to make sure people will never buy another of their products again......