Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ulden

Black and White TV-Out with Leadtek Geforce2 GTS

I am wondering if anyone else is only getting black and white tv-out with thier leadtek geforce video card. I have tried multiple versions of the nvidia drivers both reference and the ones leadtek supplies and none of them work. Any help would be appreciated.

P3 650

Tyan Tsunami mb

192 megs RAM

Leadtek Geforce2 GTS 32 meg

sblive

For some reason, a certain setting changes when you install the most recent update of Nvidia drivers. Mine happend to be version "66.93_win2kxp_english.exe". First, open your Display Properties and click on the [settings] tab. Click the [Advanced] button. Click on the [GeForce (etc.)] tab. Select from the side menu [nView Display Settings]. Right click the display that should be your TV (normaly either "2" or "1b" ). Highlight [select TV Format]. Click [Advanced...] at the bottom of the menu. Change "Video output format:" from [Auto-select] to the apropriate connector. Click [Device Adjustments]. Move the "Saturation" slider or just click [Restore Defaults]. Hopfully this should solve the problem.

Hi, you may belive or not, if your problem is still there after you tried every driver/setting you could ever imagine, then it could be hardware related. Go here http://camp0s.altervista.org/sVideo/sVideo.htm i've put toghether a working SOLUTION, free, lot's of image, explanation and you can do it by yourself (or by your techy friend).

Hope this could help you.

Cheers,

Camp0s.