Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
m@c

Changed themes and can't see

What's the name for the blinking line that locates where your typing? I can't see it in word and some other programs since I changed my theme colors. Since I don't know what it's called I can't find any info. on it either. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

That's what I thought but when I research info on the cursor it always refers me to the pointer options under mouse. How do I change the cursor properties/themes? I thought it should be under display properties, Advanced appearances.

I'm using a gray background and can only see the cursor when it is over the top of some type or some other color. Is there a way to change the cursor color?

Okay let me try an esplain.

I wanted a gray background to reduce eye strain. Now I can't see the "insertion point" when typing. Not the cursor or text select the blinking vertical insertion point for typing.

any suggestions?

You could always revert back to the standard theme and change individual items through the display properties. As for only changing the cursor itself, I'm not sure about how to do that.