Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pr-man

Matrox G400 32 meg and WindowsME, Any known problems?

Yep there is... It won't wrk at all...=/ As soon as you reboot after installing drivers to it it will crash. Atleast for me. I have reinstalled 5 times. And tried loads of diffrent drivers... Betas, latest, certified, older... You name it... All with the same prob. And MAtrox won't do whit they say. Not until it's out on the shells... Damn loosers!

Matrox released good stable beta drivers for the G400 under Win2000 about a month before Win2k was released to the public.

As ME isn't due for release until September 14th at the earliest, you can expect to wait at least another month before such drivers are available.

How many other companies have you seen releasing WinME drivers?

What makes Matrox loosers?

Just because Matrox are not releasing drivers yet for what still is a beta OS, that hardly makes them loosers.

Why don't you invest in a proper OS rather than waiting for an OS based on Windows code from 1995 which in turn is still based on old DOS routines?

Quit ya bashing, at least Matrox have stable drivers under Win2k, something a lot of video card manufacturers simply can't do.