Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
phosphor

W2K / Razor mouse driver issue -Help!

I try to run the latest exe file and it says "corupt cabinet file!" (this is the one with 2000 support -and I tried 2 versions of it. What in the world do I do with this? I ran it on my other w2k server and recieved the same messege. I called razor and they were perplexed. These are fresh installs of the os'es.

------------------

Located in the midwest? Love Lan Parties? Head on over to my site, www.fwgg.org or www.lanpartycoalition.com for the real deal!

Redownload the file. Your download is corrupt. If that little prob puzzled Razor....I'm glad I went with my Intellimouse explorer. laugh

No, I dl'ed it SEVERAL times and still the same crap. I dl'ed it to my 98 box this morn and it ran smooth so I am guessing I have to shutdown a service that is running (conflicting). Doesn't make sense since everything else I installed went without a hitch. I am logged on as admin btw.

The lady there was perplexed yet very nice. Even if she was perplexed, that does not make all of razor perplexedx also. Besides, I went with the razor for on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment (which ofcoarse I can't get right now).

Still have the prob... I dunno what to do.

------------------

Located in the midwest? Love Lan Parties? Head on over to my site, www.fwgg.org or www.lanpartycoalition.com for the real deal!

Just to let you guys know, this issue has been resolved. It turns out that the download from the sight is corrupted under 2000 load. I recieved an email from a tech there with her own copy attached and it worked flawlessly.

If anyone has an issue like this with their razor, let me know so I can throw it your way smile