First, the specs:

P3 750 CuMine

ASUS P3B-F

3D Prophet II GTS 64MB

SB Live! Platinum

AHA-2940UW

Hollywood Plus

Second, the problem:

Maybe it's me but I am not sure. I've been trying to get this card to run smoothly for me for the past few days. So far I've noticed a few things. Some of my small utilities that I use seem to be causing lock-ups when I tried to fire up Q3A or UT. I've done a bit of testing to see which one caused it and found the culprit. That's the good part. The bad part is that I cannot seem to get the system stable enough to have repeated 3D initialization. In other words, if I tried to fire up UT or Q3A again after quitting, I get a lock-up.

I've also gotten some lock-ups when using the drivers from the CD when I purchased this card. Both this and the reference drivers seems to be giving me a bit more headache than I bargain for. If this is definitely a software issue, I'd like some pointers to that. Ask any questions. Ask about anything. And if you got any pointers, tips, or whatnot, post it up and I'll try them out and let ya know how it turns out.

On a different side of note... this card kicks major ass... when the system isn't freezing that is. smile

------------------

-- Strider Hiryu