Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
A-guy

Leaked win2k voodoo3 betas

download them while you can from here

ftp://3dfxgamers:3dfxgamers@204.210.5.207/

I got it from 3dfxgamers.com downloaded and installed them. They are sweet! Version 1.01.2 or some crap. THey have replaced the old installer with this fancy one that looks like office2k's installer. It cleans the reg and old files and 3dfx tools for you. The new tools have so many advanced options I freaked. So far all I played was rogue spear and quake3 but they both played better then before that Im sure of.

Oh yeah that ftp addy only worked when I loaded it in cuteftp for some reason. I couldnt use internet explorer or netscape.

nope..

it isn't working ... used cuteftp also..

didn't work

Also if you give me an ftp Ill upload it somewhere. It doesnt seem to be that reliable. Up and down.

The server is slammed with fellow 3dfxgamers. It will probobly be faster later.

i'm downloading now but it's a pain in the ass... slow as hell... 0,50 kb/s

so if someone can upload these drivers too me.. smile

That ftp went down. Ill be glad to up them to a reliable ftp but I dont know any. Anybody got some webspace or somethin?

Get this mirrored elsewhere ASAP. Also, give us some reactions as to performance, bugs, etc.

Make an account at somewhere like FreeDrive.com or NetDrive.com and put it in the public files section. BTW, how did you get your hands on these?

Thanks.

Ok the ftp I posted earlier is back up and should stay up all night so grab it.

Hmm, the config applet is nice, but I can't use Glide in Tribes. frown It kept insisting I had two monitors hooked up, which isn't the case, I wish it was 8)

Yup I couldnt play tribes either. It would just crash to the desktop. I wonder if there is a setting that could be tweaked to fix it.

Could someone ul the files to anon ftp ...

Well I could never get these drivers to work with Tribes good thing is I was able to unistall them and reinstall the other drivers and keep the cool tools.