Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Fixxer

Sblive Cleanup Util

Hi there,

Can someone please send me that cleanup util?

thanks..

fixxer00@home.com

Never heard about such a tool but if there is something like that I defenatly need to have that too! My drivers are so skrewed up and I can't even reinstall LiveWare because it freezes my system when I try.

I was searchin around in here the other day and in one of the threads they were talkin about a util that axed all the driver files.

Haven't heard of that util - but have you tried installing the latest drivers (from the Creative website)? When I did this it solved all my problems - it might not work for you though - your only solution might be to reinstall Win 2K

Hey Damien, what latest drivers??? you mean the ones that came out in march? liveware for win2k that came out in march?

I shouldn't get too excited - I did mean the ones that came out in March. Sounds that like me you simply cannot wait for the next release - mid May (apparently) we may then finally see a set of drivers and application programs that gives us the same features as Liveware 3.

Lets hope that May brings some good news.

[This message has been edited by Damien (edited 17 May 2000).]

Here! Here!

I am very antsy about LV3. I can't wait. hehe That's why i got so excited when you said "latest" drivers. smile oh well, i will just keep waiting.