Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bro

Interact Hammerhead-3dfx in win2k?

Does anyone know how to get this gamepad to work in win2k professional?

Wrtie your own drivers.

Im in the same boat as you. They are dog ass slow with support. They have yet to even say at the very least "We will support xxx products under Win2000 in the future "

I got a reply from an e-mail I sent them. Here it is...

"Right now there aren't any driver's or updates available right now for Windows 2000.

Our engineering team is in the process of developing an update however, as far as

being able to give you an exact date as to when that will be available, I couldn't

even tell you. In fact, InterAct is in the process of also coming out with a new

version of the Hammerhead 3dFXwhich will be USB compatible and will also have some other added features as well as being Windows 2000 compatible.

The only thing that I can suggest is that you check out our website on a weekly

basis at www.interact-acc.com and check to see if any new drivers or updates become available for our products. Just know that we are working on it and that they will become available as soon as possible.

If you have any other questions, comments, or concerns, then please feel free to contact us again through e-mail at PCSupport@gameshark.com or you can call us at

(410)785-4064.

InterAct PC Consumer Services"

Cool. I can wait. I got a Sidewinder Freestyle pro that is just awesome. No FF but who cares. Lets hope the drivers are worth a damn when they release em.