Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bigegg

HELP !!!! gaming problems

HELP!

I've got w2k for a few weeks running and I like it a lot, everything works great...

but I do have 1 problem.. none of my games works in w2k pro. WHY ?? I've got a 3dfx voodoo banshee, also tried with a voodoo3 2000 but every time I start a game like prince persia3d, driver, halflife, etc it pop up an error, does anyone know why?

please help. used the hacked drivers and nt 4drivers.

THANKS !

heh Im going to try to say this the best way possiblly

dont u think it would be helpful if you told us what kind of error it was?

honestly there is tons of information missing from ur post....

I am running W2k with a banshee card and I have not found any games that will not play. I am having a little trouble with grim fandago's sound but thats it. All others work fine for me. I'm sure there are some games that don't work but I haven't run across any yet

These games work for me:

UT

Motocross Madness

Homeworld

Quake2

Heritic2

Hexen2

I know it's a short list but I don't play that many games.

I'm getting an error with

this program has performed an error, there will be a log generated. something like this

or... is my overclocked cpu the source of all these problems with games? celeron266@400

I'm not much games but an OS without games...

just for a few minutes, i mean hours :))

If I can run unreal/prince persia .. that's more then enough. the rest of my software

is working perfectly. games are the only problem.

ThankS

I would say you either have a bad driver or it's due to your over clocking. And my first choice would be the over clocking which could have horked a driver.

Does it work without over clocking?

I don't get it anymore...

I'm still getting this message:

... has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. It only happens with games, NO problems with apps. I tried it with a voodoo3 and retail drivers, with a banshee card, once with the hacked drivers and once with the nt4 drivers, pc is no longer overclocked, reinstalled win2000......

why o why..