Compatible Support Forums
anw667

2 Serious Questions

1) What Is The Latest Update Driver For A GeForce MX 4000?

2)I Have An Ingame Lagging Problem For Most Games Only When I Play By Myself, Or Offline. How Do I fix That Problem?!

There could be two different problems:

1) your internet connection to the gaming server(s) cannot handle the bandwidth required

2) your graphics quality during the game may be too high

1) It Worked On My Other Computer That Had The Same Hardware And A Connection.

2) How Do I Check It?

Originally Posted By: OMGH4CKER
1) It Worked On My Other Computer That Had The Same Hardware And A Connection.

2) How Do I Check It?

Which connection do you have?

well fisrt of all do what he said lower ur graphic settings but it dosent matter how high they are i got dial up and im playing guild wars with full graphic settings and it lags only when it loads for the first time like between parts of the game and also u might have low fps witch if fram rates per second if the fps is low it will lag sumtimes i have low fsb but usally its on one day and goes away after 1mins just cheack that out an online game lag is caused by the fps not the gragphics card belive me ive been a self inpolyed pc tech for 5yrs now started doing work on pcs since win95 so just do that and make sure ur getting at least 65 to 80fps if not it will lag......we want quality not piece of shit hardware peace

1) ^ lol.

|

2) Make sure your router (if you have one) isn't blocking any major ports. www.portforward.com is indispensible when it comes to finding out what you need to do.

3) Might be time for an upgrade, eh?