Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iostream

Resident Evil 3 Nemesis PC

My game crashed when the cut scene at bar started to run. Here are my computer specs: c2d 6700, 7900gs, 2.5gb ram, xp service pack 2. I set directx sound acceleration to none already. Can anyone help me to solve the problem, please? thanks!

The resident evil can run on your pc without any problems!

You have some scratches on your cd or some files missing.

DX Sound can moved to full. If you copy files with a bad disc copier software some files cannot extract properly while game is running. So try a diffrent CD.

i have had probs with this game b4 use the win98 compatilbility option that always worked for me resident evil are da shit..

i have windows xp home but theres one problem when i save and die i can still load it back but when i save and close it out and try to load it back it wont work

i just install all of the re files for resident evil 2 pc its work just perfeect except everytime i beat both A scenarios and save i cant load it back

all it just says when i try to load it is leona/00/waiting room/

can some one help me out i already mad cause i got both with an a

I found this while searching for a problem I have with Resident Evil 3 for PC "i have windows xp home but theres one problem when i save and die i can still load it back but when i save and close it out and try to load it back it wont work". I have the exact same problem. I have a XP Pro with service pack 2. Any other specs you need just ask.