Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
knphotography

Battlefield 2142 "There is a problem with your..."

Whenever I play Battlefield 2142 A message pops up, while online, and it kicks me out of the game. This get very, very irritating as you may assume. It states "There is a problem with your connection"

and then knocks you out of the server.

If anyone knows why this may happen, please throw me an answer. I thought it could have been my connection, but my problems with Starcraft lead me to believe it may be my computer...

All my system stats are in the last post I threw out named " Problems with Starcraft on and offline"

Netgear DG834G and Battlefield 2 - "There is a problem with your connection" - Help!:

Quote:

It took me a while to find this solution to the problem, and it annoyed the crap out of me, so I'm posting it in the first 5 forum links for it in google:

I got rid of the "Problem with your connection" problem by disabling VOIP in the options. Apparently, EAX can also cause it sometimes, but in my case it was just the VOIP. Hope this solves the problem.

Try that, if it helps you.

And:

There is a problem with your connection - NO MORE!

FYI, you are not alone...

Google search.

also if its bootleg it will not work online dont know if thats the case but idk online gameplay always works for me make sure ur firewall setting permite it to access the net too or just diable the firewall if u have a second firewall make sure that has the thing as allow also if u have ur windows firewall witch is internal do that one too should work....