Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nexusgen

eView 17F3 (monitor) setting problems

Well this is how it is....

one day I am playing with my PC and go to press a button but accidently hit the Brightness button instead of the button that turns the monitor on/off. and so the brightness settings resetted themselves. so whenever i log on to my pc brightness & contrast are reset to 0.

so whenver i restart my pc it seems as if it is still off because nothing appreas on the screen... because brightness and contrast are 0... and when i fix it with the menu button and up the brightness and contrast... they don't stay that way permanently.

Even worse once I looked at the screen after i brightened it up so i could see it it was horrible. ALL THE OTHER SETTINGS GOT MESSED UP SOME HOW.

so now while I am typing this message my pc screen looks like some retared piece of crud...... that shapes funny...

How do I fix this?

And how do i reset the settings for the monitor so they are normal again.

here is some info on the pc:

http://downloads.emachines.com/userguides/8510464_17f3-LGE_Web_en.pdf

Did you try to set the RECALL setting, so the monitor goes back to the factory defaults?

i used the recall button but... it got worse lol that is how it looks weird. i tried to recall it so that the brightness and contrast would fix

but that just made averything worse.