Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Mann

Sapphire Radeon 9200 Atlantis Crashes on XP

Intel Pentium 4

3.00 GHZ

1048 MB Of RAM

Windows XP

The card itself is a Sapphire Radeon 9200 Atlantis and is 256MB. Everytime i run any game windows crashes at random times or sometimes the application closes. any idea on what to do?

need more info on your specs? are you using the latest catalyst drivers (if so you may need to roll back to an earlier version as the 9200 is NO LONGER supported by ati's new drivers)

what version of directx are you running?

Im usin the ones from late 2006 thats when i last updated my drivers. Im running Direct X 9.0C.

i have the same card had the same problem everytime i updated the driver. all i did to fix this was roll the driver back to the original that came with my card and it works fine i run most games i play on max setting with no problems with the old driver just throwing it out there but why update something if its not broken?

Please could you tell me what driver versions are you using (either from the install disk or from what is installed? I don't have an original CD - it was not supplied with my PC and should like to download a version that does work.