Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
shinabaa

2 everquest 1 accounts cleric/zerker

I have 2 accounts both on zek server only account that can have transfers on is the cleric i believe. the zerker account was given to me by a friend and dont have original credit card history.

first being a 75 cleric with almost 1,000 aa's COA geared, has keys to demi plane, and i am the original owner. magelo not working atm but if i can get it i will mak another post. i will take offers on it but a lot of time has been put into the accounts.

there is also a 56 druid, 65 rogue, Gnome sk, and a couple other random low classes.

the second being the ZERKER account, he is lvl 70 with 340 aa's, the account also has a 70 shammy with 330 aa's and kinda sucky gear on shammy. the zerker is flagged for Qvic and has his 1.5 epic and full Qvic gear -BP, and legs, but he has GM BP with aug and aaaa box just needs the DON aug to make the good aug. he was my pvp'er and is pretty damn good dont have a magelo for him but he is 13.4k hp full raid buffed and ldr aa maxed.

both accounts have good reps and no real problems. please e-mail me at spitfireboy122@msn.com for prices and or offers.

forgot to add that the cleric has a total of 12 or 13 clicky items, 6 being instant.

zerker has water illusion instant click and the alt access POD click(both instant) then also one instant dod click.

Bump to update (zerker is still for sale and cleric i am still thinking about) but to update stats Zerker is now 19k hp raid buffed with about 650 aa's and lvl 80.and cleric is lvl 75 with 1475 aa's ppretty much maxed except for tradskill aa's and he is close to 14k raid buffed. send me an e-mail at.

Spitfireboy122@msn.com

P.s. will negotiate a price when e-mail is recived