Compatible Support Forums
jagged5

counterstrike source problems

Alright im bout to ask alot i would appreciate any kind of answer.First one is when i try to log onto a server wit the newest zblock this comes up

End loading faces (loads materials)

Bad CRC for materials\concrete\concretefloor034a.vmt

Bad CRC for materials\metal\metalwall032e.vmt

Bad CRC for materials\props\woodcrate003a.vmt

Bad CRC for materials\props\woodcrate003d.vmt

Server is enforcing consistency for this file:

materials\props\woodcrate003d.vmt

I tried finding and deleting but i cant find them anywhere. And i need to get this fixed for CAL

Next question is there anywhere i can go to get all of rcon commands for like restart round,give money,kick, etc...

Last question, you know when u throw a grenade and it says something like FIRE IN THE HOLE is there anyway to get rid of that it is so fricking annoying. Plz/ Thx for lending time to read this.

Quote:
you know when u throw a grenade and it says something like FIRE IN THE HOLE is there anyway to get rid of that it is so fricking annoying. Plz/

If you read thru the CAL rules it says that you are not allowed to change any sound / graphic settings which are not tweakable. Yes there is a way to change the Fire in the hole sound, but its not legal to do so.

Quote:
End loading faces (loads materials)
Bad CRC for materials\concrete\concretefloor034a.vmt
Bad CRC for materials\metal\metalwall032e.vmt
Bad CRC for materials\props\woodcrate003a.vmt
Bad CRC for materials\props\woodcrate003d.vmt

The reason you get this is because you have costome textures of sorts, which is not allowed, either get the original files back or do a reinstall of Steam with CSS.
the files are located in C:\Program Files\Steam\whatever account etc\materials\Xxx.dir

Quote:
Next question is there anywhere i can go to get all of rcon commands for like restart round,give money,kick, etc...

You can find a small compiled list here, I have most of them, but no need for more than these :
CSS rcon compilation

hey i really appreciate the help. I also found out the reason for the bad materials is cuz of the sv_ consistency is set to 1 but needs to be on zero in the server config. That really sux that its illegal to take that fire in the hole off.And as the commands go thankyou very much cuz i have a short memory. i even forget to write them down.